Different Places to Explore and Things to do in Ohrid
Ohrid city is large and home to many attractive places to explore. It has attractive historical sites such as a medieval castle, museums and monuments, landscapes and other great places you’d love to visit and explore.
It also houses traditional restaurants, beautiful churches, lakeside cafes and sandy beaches. Some of the top places to visit in Ohrid include:
- Boat riding to St. Naum
- Sight-seeing in the Old Town
- Swimming or going for a picnic at Labino Beach
- Shopping as you stroll along the Old Bazaar
- Boardwalking at Potpesh Beach
- Explore the Ancient Theater of Ohrid
- Attend a service at the Church of Saints Clement and Panteleimon, St. Sophia or St. John at Kaneo.
- Enjoy great views of surrounding areas from the Tsar Samuel’s Fortress
Ohrid is a great destination for both first-time travelers and those who’ve been to the city before. With many places to explore, choose the places and things to do you want to include in your travel itinerary. We’re your go-to website for all travel information about Ohrid.